The Tax Administration National Agency, in the environment of advanced technologies for investigation and information against fraud, has deployed a system based on huge hardware resources for the correct exploitation of the information. The operative system in charge of the management of these resources is Suse Linux and Open Sistemas was hired to provide administration and management tasks for these environments through open source and Linux products.
Identified Demand / Problem
- Control services management (Zabbix), web and application servers (Apache/Tomcat/Axis).
- Database servers management (MySQL y Sybase IQ) and of services developed by the Tax Administration National Agency.
- Intel Xeon architectures, Itanium and IBM pSeries
- SANx with storage boxes IBM FasT and fiber networks
How the problem was solved
- Setup, reactive and proactive support of SMP machines with up to 128 processors and 512 GB of RAM with Suse Linux 9 and 10
- Installation and setup of SANs with storage boxes IBM FasT and fiber networks
- Optimization, performance improvement
- Better system approach and service control