The Universitat Oberta de Catalunya needed an application that would make easier the management of the surveys that where launched periodically amongst its students, allowing optimized functions for this purpose. Open Sistemas achieved these goals through the development of a system in Symfony environment.
identified Demand / Problem
- UOC's launches each semester a satisfaction survey to all its students
- This survey is customized per student, depending on their registration
- Tool that can be integrated with UOC's web services for authentication
- Allow the creation of surveys
- Result query
How the problem was solved
- Web application to execute surveys, data collection and received information exploitation
- Developed with Symfony that provides its applications security, modularity, reliability, scalability, ...
- Time and cost saving for satisfaction survey exploitation
- International tool