OpenSistemas is a company committed to free software, its community and innovation, that’s why we publish our released code in a GitHub repository.
Innovating, for us, means making efforts to investigate new techniques of representation and exploitation of data, new trends and technologies and combining these with the talent of our researchers, all with the aim of creating products that enhance the ways of understanding, processing and using information wisely.
In innovation we actively work in the following areas:
- Multi-agent systems
- Artificial Intelligence: Neural Networks and Expert Systems
- Big Data Environments and Data Science
- Natural language processing
- New ways of storing and reporting information
- Massive data analysis
The result of years of work has been materialized in our highly innovative products:
- Robin VOL, automatic system for analysis and operation in financial markets.
- EasyGTD, personnel and corporate information management system.
- OS Brain, multi-agent platform for solving complex non linear problems.
- OpenVoting, electoral vote counting platform, information processing and reporting system:
- Historical and real time data
- Cloud architecture
Project co-financed by the Ministry of Industry
The project “Laboratory OPEN VOTING FORECAST, OPV” has been funded by the Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism, within the National Plan for Scientific Research, Technological Development and Innovation 2013-2016, with record number TSI-100105-2014- 200